Community Awareness And Humanitarian Aid
Full Project Desrcription
The Component of NMSO SOCIETY ORGANIZATION , for Community Development Center for REFUGEES AND DISPLACED ONES IN THE REPUBLIC OF SUDAN , are , namely :
- Multi-Purpose Hall
- Toilets , Water Pumps, Water tank , septic tank.
- Spacious Ground for Cultural Activities.
- Areas for TWO Foot Ball Grounds and Community Extra Activities .
Refugees in camp
The concerned and competent participating authorities in the affairs of the elderly, children and social development and the Ministry of Social Security.
Expected results of the project
This axis includes contributing to creating a stable environment in order to enhance culture and awareness of societal issues and playing a role in developing it and preparing them for the process of social peace among them, and this helps in managing human capital in addition.
1-Social protection for individuals
2-Ensuring peaceful coexistence in a conducive environment
3-The ability to foster a gender culture
4-Praising the culture of peace and the spirit of love in the community
Awareness of the community about education issues
- Forming a team to activate the interest in education in the camps
- Activating the role of women to serve education issues in society
- Mobilizing human resources for society
- Capacity building of individuals and their rehabilitation in society
- Seminars and lectures
- Educating societies and spreading the spirit of patriotism
- Owning the means of production
Capabilities to ensure the success of the project
The organization’s ability to coordinate between the concerned parties and stakeholders, joint cooperation and actions between the executive offices and supervisors from within the camps, and to set a clear time program according to the budget prepared for the project according to the financial value, which helps to make the work successful, taking into account the consequences and challenges. Therefore, the organization has to use flexible means Facilitate the completion of the project.
The methodology used is networking, cooperation, evaluation, coordination, serious coordination within the camp, in addition to creating relationships with the camp authorities or the authorities responsible for guidance within the camps between citizens or refugees. A prior coordination. With the project entity in the organization.